The VFD-E series is a unique state-of-the-art Sensorless Vector AC Micro Drive with a complete PLC embedded that is used in many applications. The VFD-E is an IP20 rated drive ranging from fractional to 30 hp with input voltages ranging from 110VAC to 460VAC. The embedded PLC offers complete flexibility in controlling the drive. The efficient thermal design allows “zero stack” capability for space optimization. Extension cards expand the capabilities of the drive’s I/O, and Fieldbus Modules offers a variety of communication protocols.
Sensorless Vector AC Micro Drive. The VFD-E series represent Delta
Electronics low horsepower, constant torque, IP20 rated Drive. Modular
in design with flexible extension cards and a built-in PLC function, the
E drive offers the ability to write and to execute simple Ladder Logic
programs. This state-of-the-art series meets a full range of application
SELECT YOUR E-SERIES VFD BELOW
- Modular & compact design
- Built-in PLC function
- Output frequency: 0.1~600Hz
- Built-in EMI filter (230V 1 phase / 460V 3 phase)
- Optional Fieldbus Modules (DeviceNet, Profibus, LonWorks and
- RFI-switch for mains
- Easy DC BUS sharing
- Flexible extension
- All VFD-E drives are constant torque rated.
- All VFD-E drives are IP20 rated enclosures
- All VFD-E drives are UL, cUL, CE marked unless otherwise noted
- The keypad is sold as an optional accessory.
- Accessories for brake unit and braking resistor specifications are available.
- 230V single phase & 460V three phase have built-in EMI filters.