The VFD-S series is Delta’s cost effective general purpose drive used in a variety of applications. Its compact size, exceptionally low-noise carrier frequency and easy to use keypad make it attractive to OEM’s and end users. The VFD-S series is a NEMA1 rated drive ranging from fractional to 3 hp and is capable of handling common motor control requirements.
General Purpose Micro VFD AC Drives. Delta Electronics most cost effective general purpose drive. The VFD-S series drive is famous for its low-noise carrier frequency feature and easy to use keypad.
SELECT YOUR S-SERIES VFD BELOW!
AC Variable Frequency Drive FEATURES:
- Adjustable V/f curve
- Carrier frequency up to 10 kHz
- Output frequency 1.0 ~ 400 Hz
- Built-in PID feedback control
- Support communication module (DN-02, LN-01, PD-01)
- Momentary power failure or fault restart
- Built-in MODBUS communication, baud rate up to 38400 bps
- Built-in sleep / revival function
- All VFD-S drives are constant torque rated.
- All VFD-S drives are NEMA 1 rated enclosures
- All VFD-S drives are UL, cUL, CE marked.
- An EMI filter is required to conform to the CE EMI directive.
- All 230V single phase input drives accept both single and three phase inputs